Answer TWO of the questions below.
The answers must be 6 -8 sentences for EACH question!
1) How does Billy's mama show her affection for him?
2) How does papa change the way he treats Billy over the course of the novel? What does Billy do that makes his father respect him more?
3) What character flaws does his grandfather exhibit?
4) How are the dogs made real? Do they seem like humans? They seem to have distinct personalities. What details does Rawls include to describe their personalities?
5) Look again at the first chapter of Where the Red Fern Grows. What does it show about Billy's personality?
6) What is the role of religion in the novel?