Answer TWO of the questions below.
The answers must be 6 -8 sentences for EACH question!
1) Was Rip Van Winkle a success in his life? Explain. What is your definition of success?
2) Explain how Rip Van Winkle can be seen as a parallel to Crayon.
3) How do Dame Van Winkle's personality differ from Rip's personality?
4) What is surprising to you about Rip and Dame Van Winkle's relationship to each other? What seems predictable to you about their marriage?
5) How would you describe Rip Van Winkle as a character? What do you like and dislike about him? How does he change over the course of the story and why do these changes occur?