Across Five Aprils
Answer TWO of the questions below.
The answers must be 6 -8 sentences for EACH question!
1. How does the Creightons' location in southern Illinois give the characters a unique perspective on the war?
2. Does Hunt's writing in dialect add or distract from the story? Why or why not?
3. Do you think Bill ever makes it home?
4. Guy Wortman is definitely a bad guy. But are his opinions on Bill and the Creightons valid? Why or why not?
5. Put yourself in Jethro's shoes. What would be the hardest part about the majority of your family going off to war? Do you think you'd handle it as well as he does?